Melissa Hamilton lives in McCall, Idaho with her young family. She works at the University of Idaho extension office in Cascade, and she identifies as being a member of the West Central Mountains. When she heard Wanna Know Idaho was featuring the region on the podcast, her first thought was not a question. It was a statement she's heard repeated many times:
The nation honored the life and service of President George H. W. Bush this week as he was laid to rest in Texas. Idaho Senator Jim Risch served as the Idaho chairman of Bush's presidential election campaign and he joins Idaho Matters on Friday to share memories of his friend and impressions of the funeral.
- How 2 New York Women Erased $1.5 Million In Medical Debt For Hundreds Of Strangers
- Political Moves In Wisconsin And Michigan Reminiscent Of Marbury Vs. Madison Debate
- New Wisconsin Bill Undercuts Incoming Governor's Power
- Investigative Journalist Jason Leopold Breaks Down His Reporting On Trump And Russia
- Rep. Jamie Raskin Gives InSight On Latest Events In Russia Investigation