This holiday season, Boise State University students with meal plans can donate one of their unused guest meals to a student in need.
Boise State clinical assistant professor Samantha Davis recently received the 2018 National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) Gary A. Smith Educational Award for Innovation in Education Achievement for her development of a 3D printed heart that aids students in studying heart defects. Davis joins Idaho Matters to talk about her heart.
- Mayors And Governors Rebut Trump Administration Position At Climate Summit
- Manhunt Underway For Suspect In Attack On French Christmas Market
- America's Growing Cop Shortage
- Theresa May Faces No-Confidence Vote Wednesday Over Brexit Anger
- Chinese Hackers Are Likely Responsible For Marriott Data Breach, Reports Say