A federal judge has found a new Idaho law that blocks transgender people from changing the sex on their birth certificate violates one of her previous rulings from two years ago blocking such policies.
It was another tumultuous week in Idaho as the state continues to struggle against the coronavirus. While there are some signs that hot spots in the southwest part of the state are beginning to slow down in new cases, hospitalizations are up and another 26 fatalities were reported by the state since Sunday. With that backdrop, schools are trying to reopen.
- Ireland Finds U.S. Tourists During Pandemic May Be Trouble. But So Is Their Absence
- Jerry Falwell Jr. On 'Indefinite Leave' From Liberty University After Racy Photo
- Gov. Cuomo Clears The Way For In-Person Learning At Schools In New York State
- Nasal Spray Is A New Antidepressant Option For People At High Risk of Suicide
- Indian Jetliner Breaks In Two After Overshooting Runway; 17 People Dead