Boise Police say an investigation is again open regarding a sitting Idaho state representative and allegations he raped an adult volunteer staffer.
The Idaho House voted last week to kill the K-12 budget, which includes a raise for teachers, far right conservatives lauded the move. Some Republicans are focused on rooting out what they say is social justice curriculum in Idaho schools.
- COMIC: 'Radiating Love And Positivity' While Teaching In The Pandemic
- Looming Chauvin Verdict Will Test Biden's Leadership On Race
- Immigrant Detention For Profit Faces Growing Resistance After Big Expansion Under Trump
- Stuck At 435 Representatives? Why The U.S. House Hasn't Grown With Census Counts
- Coast Guard Ends Search For Missing Crewmembers Of Capsized Boat Off Louisiana