Boise Police Chief Bill Bones will retire next month after 27 years with the department.
Each summer in Boise, a group of athletes gathers together for physical exercise, mental strategy and camaraderie. They’re playing rugby…with wheelchairs. This is Murderball, also known as wheelchair rugby. Two teams of four players try to carry the ball on their knees into the end zone. We take you to a practice game and then talk with the heart of the Boise Bombers team.
- Free Software Pioneer Quits MIT Over His Comments On Epstein Sex Trafficking Case
- China Used Twitter To Disrupt Hong Kong Protests, But Efforts Began Years Earlier
- Gates Foundation's Humanitarian Award To India's Modi Is Sparking Outrage
- Journalist Cokie Roberts Pursued Her Ambitions With Integrity
- At The Texas Border, Tent Courtooms Set Up To Process Aslyum Cases