Boise State Public Radio News has won three regional 2019 Edward R. Murrow Awards . The Radio Television Digital News Association (RTDNA), which oversees the awards, announced winners of the regional contest Tuesday.
- Nearly 27 Years After Hindu Mob Destroyed A Mosque, The Scars In India Remain Deep
- FBI And IRS Raid Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh's Home And Offices At City Hall
- Kim Jong Un Willing To Denuclearize If Given Security Guarantees, Putin Says
- Biden Launches 2020 Campaign As Rescue Mission For America's 'Soul'
- Majority Of Americans Say Drug Companies Should Be Held Responsible For Opioid Crisis
Seven-thousand STEM jobs went unfilled in Idaho in 2017 and on Wednesday's Idaho Matters we'll learn about efforts to fill those positions and prevent this employment gap in the future with Jake Overall of CodeWorks Boise , Nathan Muller of Zennify and student Caleb Adrien.