Governor-elect Brad Little says setting a timeline to implement Idaho’s Medicaid expansion will be among his top priorities as he prepares for Inauguration Day.
Host Gemma Gaudette leads a round table discussion of the week's headlines with the region's top journalists. This week Idaho Matters speaks with Idaho Public Television 's Bill Manny, Scott McIntosh from the Idaho Press and BoiseDev 's Don Day.
- How A 'Court Records Nerd' Discovered The Government May Be Charging Julian Assange
- Reports: CIA Concludes Saudi Crown Prince Ordered Killing Of Jamal Khashoggi
- California Offers Safe Space For Firefighters To Work Through Stress And Trauma
- Trump Blames Forest Management For Wildfires Again During California Visit
- Democrat Andrew Gillum Concedes Florida Governor's Race To Ron DeSantis