Four teenagers are accused of raping an 18-year-old in Kuna earlier this month. Judge Robert Comstock has set bail at $250,000 for the three Boise men. A juvenile boy is also accused of the same crime.
- As More Electric Cars Arrive, What's The Future For Gas-Powered Engines?
- Trump's National Emergency Sets Up Legal Fight Over Spending Authority
- Denver Teacher Strike Ends; Chicago Designer Revamps School Uniforms
- Academy Awards Live Broadcast To Include 4 Cinematography Categories After All
- Tribune Publishing Recognizes 'Hartford Courant' Newsroom Union
Guest-host George Prentice leads a round table discussion of the week's headlines with the region's top journalists. This week Idaho Matters speaks with Melissa Davlin of IPTV 's Idaho Reports , BoiseDev 's Don Day and KIVI -TV's Mike Sharp.