Marlene Tromp didn’t shy away from controversy in her first campus address as president of Boise State University Wednesday morning.
On Monday, Boise Contemporary Theater's founding Artistic Director Matthew Cameron Clark sent a scathing letter criticizing the nonprofit's board of trustees. The letter was a reaction to his firing earlier this summer. We speak with Clark to hear more about the controversy, and then get analysis from Boise State Public Radio's George Prentice. Be sure to listen to his interview earlier this week with Will Fowler, the chairman of BCT's Board of Trustees.
- Fact Check: Did Harry Truman Really Try To Buy Greenland Back In The Day?
- No Link Between Fines And Safety In Mines, Government Audit Says
- Australia Joins U.S.-Led Maritime Force Protecting Persian Gulf Shipping
- Scientists Attempt Controversial Experiment To Edit DNA In Human Sperm Using CRISPR
- Trump's 'Disloyalty' Claim About Jewish Democrats Shows He Doesn't Get How They Vote