Idaho school districts are wrapping up a semester unlike any other. Shuttered since early April, most districts reported early success in then-untested distance learning techniques for hundreds of thousands of K-12 students. That said, there still have been hundreds (at least) of other students who have gone "off the grid."
Two weeks ago, the Fry Foods processing plant in Weiser shut down after employees started testing positive for COVID-19. The company Fry Foods makes products like onion rings and mozzarella sticks and the majority of its employees are Latino.
- 4 Police Officers Fired After A Black Man Dies In Minneapolis Police Custody
- Nearing 100,000 COVID-19 Deaths, U.S. Is Still 'Early In This Outbreak'
- Mayor Of Montgomery, Ala.: 'We Have Not Won The Battle With COVID-19 Yet'
- With Oil Collapse, A Geologist Struggles For Prospects; She's 'Just A Little Lost'
- ER Visit For A COVID-Like Cough Stuck Man With A $3,278 Bill