A nearly 7,000-pound load of a green, leafy substance the Idaho State Police intercepted last month at a checkpoint near Boise is staying put in the Gem State. That’s despite a court filing by the company claiming the plants are industrial hemp.
- House Democrats Plan Resolution Challenging Trump's Emergency Declaration
- Arrested Coast Guard Officer Planned Mass Terrorist Attack 'On A Scale Rarely Seen'
- After Delay, Michael Cohen To Testify On Capitol Hill Next Week
- #MeToo Graffiti Scrubbed From Sarasota V-J Day Kissing Statue
- Russia Moves To Mask Military Trail By Telling Troops To Put Down Smartphones