The U.S. House Thursday passed a bill that would raise the federal minimum wage to $15 an hour. Republicans have vowed to block it in the Senate, but Idaho voters might get to weigh in on the issue next fall.
The Teton School District is dropping its Redskins mascot. Idaho Ed News reported on the crowded Tuesday night meeting where school trustees voted on the issue. We talk with Kevin Richert from Idaho Ed News about Teton and other Idaho schools that have controversial mascots.
- 2nd Democratic Primary Debate Matchups Set: Sanders Vs. Warren and Biden Vs. Harris
- Heat Wave Blankets Much Of The U.S. This Week
- Border Protection Disputes Account Of 3-Year-Old Asked To Choose Between Parents
- Trump To Nominate Eugene Scalia, Late Supreme Court Justice's Son, As Labor Secretary
- Acting Head Of Customs and Border Protection Says New Asylum Rule In 'Pilot' Phase