State senators passed a bill that would make Idaho’s citizen initiative process among the most restrictive in the country by one vote. The proposal comes just months after a successful initiative that expanded Medicaid eligibility to low-income residents.
Matt Guilhem sits in for a vacationing Gemma Gaudette to lead a round table discussion of the week's headlines with the region's top journalists. This week, Idaho Matters speaks with Don Day of BoiseDev , Bill Manny of Idaho Public Television and George Prentice of Boise Weekly .
- Jury Acquits White Former Police Officer In Fatal Shooting Of Unarmed Black Teen
- Stocks Indexes Drop As Bond Market Flashes Recession Warning
- Petrochemical Fire Reignites At Houston-Area Fuel Storage Facility
- State-Funded Adoption Agencies In Michigan Barred From Refusing LGBTQ Parents
- Students In Ukraine Learn How To Spot Fake Stories, Propaganda And Hate Speech