Despite intense public pressure and threats of legal action, Gov. Brad Little has signed a bill making it significantly harder for citizens to get an initiative on the ballot.
The Idaho Legislature is nearing the 100-day mark, with much work still to be done and multiple bills addressing perceived 'social indoctrination' of Idaho students with liberal social justice or critical race theories. Our Friday reporter roundtable discusses the various efforts to legislate content in schools, other statehouse news, street parking changes in Boise and more!
- Putin Critic Alexei Navalny 'Could Die At Any Moment,' Doctor Says
- $25 Million Worth Of Giant Clam Shells Seized In The Philippines
- SpaceX Wins $2.9 Billion Contract For Next Lunar Lander
- Producer Scott Rudin Steps Back From Broadway Following Allegations Of Bullying
- Indianapolis Sikh Community Mourns 4 Of Its Members Killed In Shooting