If you’re in the market for a new tent or fleece jacket, you could see prices for those products go up. The Trump Administration is proposing new tariffs on items like these that are produced in China.
Amendments to the U.S. Constitution require a supermajority vote by Congress or a gathering of state delagates referred to as a "constitutional convention." Idaho Matters talks with Concordia University School of Law associate professor McKay Cunningham and Georgetown law professor David Super about the prospects of convening a "con-con."
- New Zealand's Plan To Buy Back Illegal Firearms Angers Gun Advocates
- Acting The Part: Trump Has A Pattern Of Filling Key Posts With Temporary Leaders
- Iran Shoots Down U.S. Spy Drone It Says Was In Its Airspace
- Revolver Likely Used By Van Gogh Sells In Paris
- 4 Suspects Named And Face Murder Charges In Flight MH17 Shootdown