The Idaho Department of Correction doesn’t have to release information about which drugs it used to execute two inmates or where it got them from – at least for now.
Private insurance does not cover the costs for most hearing aids for youths. Efforts to change that are afoot in the state legislature and Idaho Matters speaks with a representative spearheading the initiative and the mother of three children who require hearing aids.
- After Mysterious Closure, Solar Observatory In New Mexico Reopens
- Who Is Christine Blasey Ford, The Woman Accusing Brett Kavanaugh Of Sexual Assault?
- Air Force Seeks Huge Increase In Planes, Personnel
- Australians Alarmed After Needles Repeatedly Found In Strawberries
- India's Anti-Gay Law Is History. Next Challenge: Treat LGBTQ Patients With Respect