After an acrimonious, 95-day session marred by political infighting and, at times, daily protests, Idaho lawmakers have left Boise. Much of the last three months at the Idaho legislature have focused on hot button issues – Medicaid expansion, ballot initiatives and hemp .
- Catholic Foster Care Agency Can Not Discriminate Against LGBTQ Couples, Court Says
- Alleged Leader Of Border Militia Facing Federal Firearms Charges In New Mexico
- Samsung Delays Launch Of $2,000 Folding Phone After Reviewers Find Broken Screens
- Huge Bets, Fast Buzzer: Sports Bettor Smashes 'Jeopardy!' Records
- Sri Lanka's Easter Bombings Bring Renewed Violence To A Long-Troubled Country