Seventy-eight years ago this month, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed an executive order, forcing more than 100,000 Japanese-Americans out of their West Coast homes and into incarceration camps. Two-thirds of them were American-born citizens.
- 'Antarctica Melts,' NASA Says, Showing Effects Of A Record Warm Spell
- Bloomberg: Women Who Made 'Complaints About Comments' Can Now Seek NDA Releases
- Wells Fargo Paying $3 Billion To Settle U.S. Case Over Fraudulent Customer Accounts
- Why Are Swarms Of Locusts Wreaking Havoc In East Africa?
- Bloomberg Has Already Spent $450 Million On Ads Since Launching His Campaign