- Idaho Matters and the Reporter Roundtable.
- Ketchum native and filmmaker A.J. Eaton.
- New music festival in Hailey to wrap up summer.
- Join us for your weekly dose of all-things-Idaho news! We'll get an update on the state budget and what it might mean for you, shipping container homes as solution for the housing crisis and more. Guests will be Melissa Davlin with Idaho Public Television, Scott McIntosh with the Idaho Statesman and Mike Sharp with KIVI 6 On Your Side Television.
- Ketchum native A.J. Eaton is the director of "David Crosby: Remember My Name," one of the big hits to emerge from this year's Sundance Film Festival. The film was snapped up by Sony Pictures Classics and is rolling out this week across North America. He's back in Idaho this week to celebrate his success with friends and family.
- The Wood River Valley has a new music festival: the Draper Rendezvous is set for this Saturday, August 24. We'll talk with the creator and producer of the event, which is bringing Northwest acts like the Shook Twins, Hillstomp and Lounge on Fire.
Have a question or comment for the show? Tweet @KBSX915 using #IdahoMatters.