- A big ruling in trans prisoner rights.
- Idaho highway deaths.
- First Children's Hospital in Idaho.
- The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals has ruled in the case of a transgender inmate who sued the state of Idaho for sex reassignment surgery. Adree Edmo won. But it’s not over yet. The state is appealing to the Supreme Court. We catch up with the latest episode of our podcast "LOCKED."
- Some recent tragic car crashes, including one on Idaho Highway 21, got a lot of media attention and had us wondering how bad the summer has been on the road. We talk with highway officials to learn more about what can be done to stay safe over the Labor Day holiday.
- SheNetworksBoise brings women entrepreneurs together. We talk with the founders of the group, which holds monthly events to build a network of business owners.
- St. Luke's Hospital opens their Children's Pavilion, the first children's hospital in the state. We'll learn more about the new facility and how the healthcare center will treat families going through health crises.
Have a question or comment for the show? Tweet @KBSX915 using #IdahoMatters.