IDAHO STATE BOARD OF EDUCATION
Boise State Public Radio's governing board is the Idaho State Board Of Education.
- Linda Clark, President
- Debbie Critchfield, Vice President
- David Hill, Secretary
- Emma Atchley
- Andrew Scoggin
- Don Soltman
- Richard Westerberg
- Sherri Ybarra, Superintendent of Public Instruction
Committees of the State Board of Education
Instruction, Research, and Student Affairs (IRSA)
Chair: David Hill
Richard Westerberg | Debbie Critchfield | Sherri Ybarra
Planning, Policy, and Governmental Affairs (PPGA)
Chair: Debbie Critchfield
Don Soltman | Linda Clark | Sherri Ybarra
Business Affairs and Human Resources (BAHR)
Chair: Richard Westerberg
David Hill | Andrew Scoggin | Emma Atchley
Chair: Don Soltman
Emma Atchley | Andrew Scoggin
- August 15-16, 2018 (Idaho State University, Pocatello)
- October 17-18, 2018 (Lewis-Clark State College, Lewiston)
- December 19-20, 2018 (College of Western Idaho, Nampa)
- February 13-14, 2019 (Boise State University, Boise)
The general format of Regularly Scheduled Board meetings, unless otherwise noted, is:
- Work Session Wednesday afternoon
- Executive Session Wednesday evening
- Regular meeting Thursday all day
This format is subject to change. Please contact the Office of the State Board of Education or check the posted agenda to confirm start times. Any items that cannot be resolved on Thursday may be carried over to the following Friday.
Meeting materials can be found on the Idaho State Board of Education's website.
Agendas for the regular board meetings are made available the Monday prior to the meeting.
BOISE STATE PUBLIC RADIO COMMUNITY ADVISORY BOARD
- Andy Huang
- Corey Cook
- Dave Fotsch
- David Lombardi, Board Chair
- Dede Ryan
- Kay Alspaugh
- Laurie Ahern
- Leta Neustaedter
- Mark Wheeler
- Paul Ries
- Shelby Zepeda
- Shikhar Sarin
- Stacy Madsen
- Teresa Yragui
- Vicki Lawson, Board Vice Chair
CAB Meeting Schedule
- Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 12-1:30 pm
- Tuesday, September 25, 2018, 12-1:30 pm
All meetings will take place at the Ron & Linda Yanke Family Research Park, 220 E. Parkcenter Blvd., Boise, Idaho 83706.
Find CAB meeting minutes, and committee bylaws here.
You can find our open meeting compliance document here.
FCC Public Files
The Boise State Public Radio network makes available its public files at the FCC for all of its primary radio stations.
The Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB), which is the agency that provides federal funding for public television and radio stations, has determined that every public media entity should be as transparent as possible in its governance and finances. Therefore, Boise State Public Radio has created the attached policy, to comply with CPB policy, for transparency in our finances and governance.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT BOISE STATE PUBLIC RADIO
Tom Michael, General Manager
Paul Stribling, Associate General Manager/Director of Programming
Larry Newton, Director of Corporate Support
Cindy Hall, Business Manager
Each year, Boise State Public Radio is audited by an independent accounting firm which issues a report stating their consideration of the station's internal control over financial reporting and compliance with laws, regulations, contract and grant agreements, and related matters.
- Audited Financial Statements, 2017
- Audited Financial Statements, 2016
- Audited Financial Statements, 2015
- Audited Financial Statements, 2014
If you would like more detailed information or have questions, please contact us at 208-426-3663.
- Boise State Public Radio Diversity Statement
- Boise State University Diversity Document, 2014
- EEO Compliance document
- Compensation Information, 2016
- Corporation for Public Broadcasting AFR, KBSU, 2017
- Corporation for Public Broadcasting AFR, KBSW, 2017
Station headquarters | 220 E. Parkcenter Blvd., Boise, ID 83706
Any person with disabilities who requires assistance with access to the Boise State Public Radio Public Files may call 208-426-3663 with inquiries.