Boise State Public Radio's monthly sustainer program is the easiest way for you to support the programs you rely on! As a monthly sustainer you make automatic monthly payments from your credit card, debit card, bank account, or payroll deduction.
As a sustaining member, you will:
- Provide Boise State Public Radio with steady and reliable support for the programs you love.
- Enjoy uninterrupted membership status.
- Help bring Boise State Public Radio news, music, and entertainment to everyone in your community.
- Be automatically entered into all sweepstakes!
How it works:
- Your membership is always current, no need to renew.
- Your contribution is charged to your checking account or credit/debit card at the beginning of every month.
- State of Idaho employees can take advantage of payroll deduction.
- You can update, change, or stop at any time.
- Help us save by using your bank account. We don't pay credit card processing fees this way, and more of your gift can go to programming.
Become a Monthly Sustainer:
- Select the amount you would like to give monthly.
- Select a payment method: checking account, credit/debit card, or payroll deduction:
Checking account or credit/debit card: Make an online gift or call us at (208) 426-3668.
Payroll deduction: Fill out the PDF form at the bottom of this page and turn it in to the HR/Payroll department for your organization.
How to update, change, or cancel your monthly gift:
Boise State University/Boise State Public Radio Tax ID #:
If your employer requires the use of a 501(c)3 please use the Boise State University Foundation Tax ID #: