Boise State Public Radio Volunteer Network
Boise State Public Radio is always searching for volunteers to help us out in a variety of ways. If you would like to be a part of our volunteer network please fill out the form below and select the ways you would like to help out.
If you have any questions, or would like to speak directly with someone, please call 208-426-3668 or email us.
- Office/Administrative – Help out with office or clerical work such as making thank you calls or stuffing envelopes.
- Station Events – Help with set-up and tear down of station-sponsored events like our Open House.
- Community Events – Work at Boise State Public Radio tables at sponsored community events, such as See Spot Walk or events at the Idaho Botanical Gardens.
- Digital Ambassador – We are looking for a group of volunteers to help share the Idaho stories we tell every day, online. All you need is a personal Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account and a willingness to spread your love of public radio. Then you can watch our work go viral because of YOU!
- Newsroom Volunteer – Have broadcast or journalism experience and want to be part of a fast-paced newsroom…on your terms? You’ll get the chance to work side-by-side with our award-winning news team, and help craft the stories we tell. This position is perfect for retired journalists looking to stay in the game.
- Special Skills – As our station grows there are times that we need volunteers with specialized skills such as graphic design, photography, and more!