Boise State Public Radio is grateful for the generous contributions from listeners who invest $1,000 or more each year to public radio. Members of our Broadcast Society provide financial gifts to support the growth and innovation of our services.
We offer a variety of exclusive benefits to thank our Broadcast Society members who generously endorse our mission with gifts of $1,000 or more each year. Questions? Contact Chelan Lippincott, Broadcast Society Manager and Major Gifts Officer at 208-426-3616 or by email.
Special benefits for Broadcast Society members:
- A behind-the-scenes tour of the Boise State Public Radio studios
- A live viewing of our local news show, Idaho Matters
- Invitations to exclusive Boise State Public Radio Broadcast Society events
- Tickets to some of Boise's most popular cultural events
- Special updates from our team on editorial projects and the latest innovations in public radio
- Opportunities to meet NPR hosts and reporters
Four easy ways to join Broadcast Society:
- Make your $1,000 or more gift online.
- Become a Sustainer and make a gift of $100 each month.
- Donate a gift of stock.
- Mail your gift to the address below:
Boise State Public Radio ATTN: Broadcast Society 1910 University Drive Boise, Idaho 83725-1916
Gifts to Boise State Public Radio are tax-deductible. In January of each year, we send a tax receipt with a summary of every gift made the previous year.
Boise State University/Boise State Public Radio tax identification is 82-0290701.
Gifts of securities are processed through Boise State University Foundation, a 501 (C)3, please use the tax identification number 82-6010706.