- Entrants must be 18 or older to play.
- Only one "entry" per household.
- Winners of large prizes from Boise State Public Radio (over $250) within the last year are not eligible.
- Winners of prizes of any value are not eligible to win again for 30 days.
- No Boise State Public Radio staff or family members are eligible.
- Prizes not transferable by sale, barter, or trade.
- If after every reasonable effort has been made (three (3) attempts over 30 days) to award the prize but the potential winner(s) cannot be reached, potential winner(s) has refused to accept the prize, prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or entrant is found to be ineligible, the prize will be forfeited and become property of Boise State Public Radio.
- Boise State Public Radio will hold the winner’s prize for a total of 30 days after the drawing date. Late pick-up exceptions will be made only if the winner has made arrangements prior to the deadline of 30 days from winning contest.
- Prize pickup is weekdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Our offices are located at 220 E Parkcenter Blvd., Boise, ID 83706
- All entries must be received by the deadline announced on the air or posted on our website.
- These rules may be modified for specific contests.
- Any questions, contact the Membership Manager Kristin Jackson by postal mail or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Spring 2022 Contest Rules
All contest entries made to Boise State Public Radio in response to the SPRING MEMBERSHIP DRIVE SWEEPSTAKES, whether by mail, website or telephone, are included in the drawings. The drawings are open to legal residents of the 50 states of the U.S., and the District of Columbia. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older. This contest is sponsored by Boise State Public Radio, 1910 University Dr., Boise, ID 83725-1916. Employees, board members and advisory committee members of BSPR, its affiliates, advertising and production agencies related to this contest, and their respective household members are not eligible. BSPR volunteers may enter if they are not included in the above-named categories. Winners of prizes valued over $250 from Boise State Public within the last year are not eligible. Winners of prizes of any value are not eligible to win again for 30 days. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
How to Enter
No purchase or contribution is necessary. You may enter this contest in one of three ways: online at BoiseStatePublicRadio.org, by telephone at 1-800-359-8411, or mail to Boise State Public Radio, 1910 University Dr., Boise, ID, 83725-1916. Entry must include your full name, complete mailing address, phone number with area code, and an email address. All current sustaining members (as of April 1st, 2022) are automatically entered. No other method of entry will be accepted. Mail-in entries must be received no later than the day of the prize drawing. Contest begins March 23rd, 2022. Drawing(s) will be held in April 2022. Limit one entry per household. Incomplete entries are void.
Selection of Winner
Winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by the deadline date above. Prize drawing will be conducted by BSPR. Winner need not be present to win. Winner(s) will be notified by telephone and/or e-mail within 24 hours of drawing. Every reasonable attempt will be made to award the prize. If after every reasonable effort has been made (three (3) attempts over 30 days) to award the prize but the potential winner(s) cannot be reached, potential winner(s) has refused to accept the prize, prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or entrant is found to be ineligible, the prize will be forfeited and become property of Boise State Public Radio.
Winners must confirm their acceptance of the prize by the date provided in the prize notification; otherwise, the prize will be forfeited. Each prize is guaranteed to be awarded except if forfeited by a prize winner.
Odds of Winning
Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Entry constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use winners' names, hometowns, and likenesses for publicity purposes without additional compensation.
Limit of Entry
Limit one entry per household. Multiple entries, if discovered, will be disqualified. By entering, entrants acknowledge compliance with these official rules including all eligibility requirements. BSPR is not responsible for failures in technology such as but not limited to: technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any website or online service, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, or misdirected entries. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Proof of emailing and/or mailing does not constitute proof of delivery.
NINE (9) drawings will be held. Prizes are non-transferable. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. All taxes on the prizes, including but not limited to federal, state and local income and sales taxes, and any expense not covered herein (including but not limited to expenses related to the use of the prizes) are the responsibility of the winner(s).
Prizes to be Given Away
ONE (1) $300 Patio Furniture
TWO (2) $100 Surel’s Place Tickets for 4
ONE (1) $200 North End Nursery GC
ONE (1) $275 Shakespeare Picnic Basket
ONE (1) $242 Bonnie Rait and Mavis Staples Tickets and Bardenay GC
TWO (2) $250 Gas GC
ONE (1) $1000 Airbnb and VISA GC
Other Important Points
Prize drawing participants, by entering, release BSPR, its employees and its agents from any liability with respect to the receipt or use of any awarded prize. BSPR disclaims all warranties, guarantees or representations express or implied, concerning the condition, quality, or merchantability of any prize.
Boise State Public Radio reserves the right to cancel this contest and not award any prize in the event that in its judgment unforeseen developments warrant cancelation.
These rules may be modified for specific contests.
Winners list will not be available until after May 15th, 2022.
Please contact the Membership Manager Kristin Jackson by postal mail or email (email@example.com) with your complete name, address and telephone number with any questions.