On The Tuesday, June 5, 2018 Edition Of Idaho Matters:
- Oregon Public Radio tells the story of Bundyville.
- Living the 100-year lifestyle.
- A book to rob your kid of boredom.
- From Longreads and Oregon Public Broadcasting, "Bundyville" is a seven-part series chronicling the rise, fall and resurgence of the Bundy family, the armed uprisings they inspired and the fight over the future of the American West. We'll talk to OPB's Ryan Haas about the occupation and how it foretold of deeper divisions in American communities.
- University of Idaho nutrition professor SeAnne Waite has researched what behaviors allow centanarians to live past 100 years. She'll join Idaho Matters to talk about how diet and lifestyle can extend our life expectancy.
- When Treasure Valley kids cry "I'm bored," author Rick Just has the answers. Just will join us to talk about his new book, 'A Kid's Guide To Boise.'