On The Monday, January 14, 2019 Edition Of Idaho Matters
- An overhead evaluation of the health of Southwest Idahoans.
- Enrollment in law school on the rise.
- Hewlett-Packard to fund study of Idaho's education system.
- There are correlations between one's location and the quality of their health. Idaho Matters looks at a data-gathering mission examining the health of Idahoans in the Southwest part of the state.
- A law degree is useful for more than just litigating and enrollment in law schools is on the increase as people find a JD useful for getting into government service, public advocacy or simply expanding a skill set.
- Hewlett-Packard is committing to funding a study looking at the state of Idaho's educational system. Industry leaders are looking to use the results to help forecast the economic future of the state and Idaho Matters speaks with Kevin Richert of Idaho Education News about the initiative.