On The Tuesday, April 16, 2019 Edition Of Idaho Matters
- Idaho updates ID requirements.
- Library services for the 21st century.
- Cavities can spread from one tooth to another.
- Using stress to our advantage.
- The Real ID Act of 2005 was a post-9/11 attempt to normalize government-issued ID standards across the country. Beginning in 2020, Idahoans will need a Star Card to board flights and enter federal buildings. Idaho Matters talks about the new ID standards with the state's DMV.
- The days of card catalogues and mimeograph machines are over. Your public library probably looks more like an R&D lab these days. We look at the library programs preparing people for the 21st century with Boise Library director Kevin Booe.
- Dental cavities can spread from one person to another and on Tuesday's Idaho Matters, we talk about proper dental care with Delta Dental of Idaho.