On The Wednesday, October 31, 2018 Edition Of Idaho Matters
- Federal legislation expands treatment for opioid addiction.
- Idaho lawmakers look to treat PTSD among first responders.
- Big River Paranormal hunts down Gem State specters.
- A piece of legislation is advancing through Washington that would expand access to treatment for opioid addicts. Idaho Matters looks at the pending bill and how it could help combat addiction in the Gem State.
- Idaho Democratic representative Mat Erpelding has introduced legislation that would provide coverage for first responders who suffer from PTSD as a result of their service. The Boise lawmaker joins Idaho Matters in studio to parse out the bill and the importance of addressing mental as well as physical health for first responders.
- When things go bump in the Idaho night, Big River Paranormal is there to investigate. We'll meet these real-life ghost hunters and find out which parts of the state are most infested with the spirits of the departed.