On The Friday, June 15, 2018 Edition Of Idaho Matters:
- Friday Reporter Roundtable.
- College of Western Idaho president Bert Glandon.
- Runaway to the Gem State to marry on the fly.
- We assemble our team of Idaho journalists to discuss the week's events in Boise, the Treasure Valley and beyond. This week we'll have Bill Manny of the Idaho Statesman, Scott McIntosh of the Idaho Press and Kevin Richert of Idaho Education News join host Gemma Gaudette.
- College of Western Idaho president Bert Glandon talks about the role of a community college in a growing region.
- Simply Eloped takes the planning out of wedding planning - specifically those "run away and get married without dealing with guests or family or caterers or bands . . ." type of weddings. We'll talk about making easy and romantic elopement plans in Idaho with the company's founder.