On The Monday, February 25, 2019 Edition Of Idaho Matters
- Urgent care facilities are starting to focus on pediatric care.
- A McCall nonprofit aides impoverished South Africans.
- George Prentice postmortems the Oscars.
- The Treasure Valley's first pediatric urgent care facility will soon open in Meridian. Idaho Matters looks at the growing market for specialized urgent health care.
- Sister Mary's Children out of McCall has partnered with a community in South Africa to help at-risk youths in a formerly segregated region still recovering from the effects of apartheid. Idaho Matters talks with the organization's founders about people helping people around the world.
- The Oscar nominees for this year's Best Picture take us from the Jim Crow South to a Queen concert at Wembley Stadium; from Wakanda to the Oval Office. Boise Weekly film critic George Prentice joins Idaho Matters to wrap up the 91st Academy Awards.