Idaho Matters Reporter Roundtable: May 7, 2021
The Idaho Legislature is headed for a record-breaking session as we passed the 117 day mark. Eastern Idaho is reeling from a school shooting in Rigby. Lawmakers passed a bill addressing property taxes — and nobody's happy with it. A trans athlete bill is getting its day in federal court. Sears at the Boise Towne Square Mall could become living space. We cover all this and more on this edition of the Idaho Matters Reporter Roundtable.
Our journalist panel:
- James Dawson, Boise State Public Radio
- Troy Oppie, Boise State Public Radio
- Melissa Davlin, Idaho Public Television and Idaho Reports
- Margaret Carmel, reporter with BoiseDev
- Don Day, founder and editor of BoiseDev