On The Thursday, June 14, 2018 Edition Of Idaho Matters:
- Firework safety and legality ahead of the 4th of July
- Valley officials discuss mass transit
- A look at the physiology of the X-Gamer
- Boise Weekly's George Prentice talks movies
- There's some confusion regarding the legality of aerial fireworks in the Gem State and on Thursday's Idaho Matters we parse out what you can buy.
- The explosive population growth in the Treasure Valley necessitates expansion of mass transit services. We'll talk about the options being discussed to help tie the valley together from Caldwell to Mountain Home with transit services.
- The X-Games qualifiers are in Boise this weekend and we'll talk to a doctor about just how dangerous some of those events are and the safety precautions daredevils across the valley should heed.
- Boise Weekly film critic George Prentice joins us to talk about the films you should see and the films you should pass.