On The Tuesday, July 10, 2018 Edition Of Idaho Matters:
- Looking back a week after the attack in Boise.
- The dangers of leaving kids in cars.
- Two valley nonprofits look at ways to house the homeless.
- More than a week after one of the most horrific assaults in Boise history, we look at efforts within the Treasure Valley's refugee community to find healing and closure.
- Every summer we're reminded not to leave children unattended in parked cars, and every summer we hear tragic stories of children passing away in hot cars. Idaho Matters discusses the issue with Sherry Iverson, St. Luke's director of advocacy.
- As the population swells in the Treasure Valley, so too will the homeless population. On Tuesday's Idaho Matters, we'll look at efforts to develop housing options for the valley's homeless.