On The Thursday, August 16, 2018 Edition Of Idaho Matters:
- Will Idaho Democrats match the party's national momentum?
- Overuse of electronic devices may be impacting children's motor skills.
- A look at student safety ahead of the school year.
- Democratic voter registration numbers are up in the Gem State, but will it reflect in the November election? Justin Vaughn, director of Boise State's Center for Idaho History and Politics looks at the state and national trends ahead of the mid-term elections.
- Every parent knows how hard it is to pry cell phones and tablets from the hands of kids but recent studies show overuse could contribute to a deterioration of fine motor skills. We'll find out how much screen time is too much and how it could be impacting children in the classroom.
- School starts soon and Idaho students will be walking, biking, skating and driving to class in two weeks. Idaho Matters looks at student safety as the next school year ramps up.