On The Thursday, October 18, 2018 Edition Of Idaho Matters
- A look at the Lieutenant Governor candidates' debate
- Addressing loss in childbirth with St. Luke's Butterfly Room
- 'Make Boise Better' survey looks for solutions to community issues
- Associated Press-Idaho reporter Rebecca Boone joins Idaho Matters to re-cap the Lieutenant Governor's debate.
- October is stillbirth/miscarriage awareness month and we will look at efforts to help families cope with loss.
- 'Make Boise Better' uses 21st century technology and data analytics to connect members of the community and solicit solutions to issues in the Treasure Valley. They join Idaho Matters to discuss community problem solving.