On The Friday, November 9, 2018 Edition Of Idaho Matters
- Our team of journalists breaks down the week's headlines.
- Open enrollment for Affordable Care Act begins.
- Backcountry hiking in the Gem State
- Host Gemma Gaudette leads a round table discussion of the week's headlines with the region's top journalists. This week Idaho Matters speaks with Rebecca Boone of the Associated Press, Kevin Richert of Idaho Education News and Melissa Davlin of Idaho Public Television.
- The Affordable Care Act (aka "Obamacare") began its open enrollment period on November 1 and it runs through December 15. Idaho Matters discusses the benefits available, who qualifies and how to sign up.
- Thousands of miles of Idaho hiking trails are in a state of disrepair. We speak with the Idaho Trails Association about restoring the accessibility of some of the trails.