On The Thursday, November 15, 2018 Edition Of Idaho Matters
- November is Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month.
- High-tech ways of studying anatomy.
- George Prentice takes us to the movies.
- Pancreatic cancer is the third-leading cause of cancer-related deaths in America and on Thursday's Idaho Matters, we'll learn about advances in detection and treatment and meet a survivor.
- Boise State clinical assistant professor Samantha Davis used a 3D printer to develop a new way to study neo-natal heart defects. Davis joins Idaho Matters to talk about the future of anatomical study and we'll learn about MakerLab, Boise State's 3D printing facility.
- Rocky returns, the world's wettest superhero, and a glimpse into the Jim Crow-era South are a few things you'll see on the silver screen as the year draws to a close. Boise Weekly film critic (and Boise State Public Radio weekend warrior) George Prentice stops in to talk about the films playing out 2018.