On The Tuesday, November 27, 2018 Edition Of Idaho Matters
- Idaho counties vying for Anderson Ranch Reservoir water.
- Using hard data to chart Treasure Valley growth.
- The Cabin presents poet Danez Smith.
- Elmore County has applied to appropriate water from the Anderson Ranch Reservoir which supplies a substantial portion of Ada County's water. This could set a precedent for water rights and sharing and on Tuesday's Idaho Matters, we'll look at this request from Elmore County and parse out its impact on the Treasure Valley.
- The Boise Valley Economic Partnership is crunching data in an effort to chart and predict growth patterns in the Treasure Valley. We'll look at how they are doing that and what they are finding.
- Poet Danez Smith spits rhymes reflecting their exasperation as a black, gay, HIV-positive Minnesotan. They will be in Boise Tuesday evening presenting at The Egyptian as part of The Cabin's Ghosts & Projectors Poetry Reading Series and Smith joins Idaho Matters to talk about what inspires them and how to use poetry as a political tool.