On The Monday, January 21, 2019 Edition Of Idaho Matters
- A look at Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s legacy in Idaho.
- Teaching the words of MLK to third graders.
- Climate change is changing the ski industry.
- Idaho led the nation in civil rights policies in the early 1960s and on Monday's Idaho Matters we'll talk with Phillip Thompson of theIdaho Black History Museumabout those policies and the role of Martin Luther King Jr. in inspiring the movement in the Gem State.
- A classroom of Chicago-area third graders were asked to write questions they may have for Dr. King. Idaho Matters presents this PRX piece about teaching the words of MLK 50 years after his death.
- The Mountain West News Bureaupresents a collaboration of regional journalists all looking at the changing ski industry.