On The Friday, March 29, 2019 Edition Of Idaho Matters
- Our team of regional reporters breaks down the week's headlines.
- Rep. Mat Erpelding calls SB 1159 "The Revenge on Voters Act."
- First Fridays begin in April in the Surel Mitchell LWC District.
- Gemma Gaudette leads a round table discussion of the week's headlines with the region's top journalists. This week, Idaho Matters speaks with Kevin Richert of Idaho Education News, Mike Sharp of KIVI 6 On Your Side and Rebecca Boone of the Associated Press.
- Idaho voters passed state Medicaid expansion as a ballot initiative. Republicans in the statehouse have responded by trying to change the terms that would bring voter initiatives to the polls. State representative Mat Erpelding (D-Boise) is calling SB 1159 the "Revenge on the Voters Act" and he joins Friday's Idaho Matters to explain why he feels this is an unconstitutional power grab.