On The Monday, April 22, 2019 Edition Of Idaho Matters
- St. Luke's discusses cystic fibrosis treatment.
- 'Shared Territory' explores Iceland on a bicycle.
- The Rotary Youth Exchange allows teens to travel the globe.
- Boise Contemporary Theater examines the icy solitude of outer space with 'Rabbit/Moon.'
- St. Luke's joins Idaho Matters to discuss detection and treatment of cystic fibrosis.
- Remi McManus and Justin Balog chronicled their bicycle journey across Iceland in the film 'Shared Territory.' The film premiers at The Egyptian Theatre on May 14 and McManus joins Idaho Matters to talk about Iceland as well as Boise's dining scene.
- The Rotary Club's Youth Exchange allows American students the opportunity to travel and study in foreign countries as well as bring foreign students to American families to share cultures.
- Boise Contemporary Theater's Matthew Cameron Clark and Dwayne Blackaller penned 'Rabbit/Moon,' a play that tells the story of two astronauts, abandoned in outer space. The piece articulates the solitude and distance we create in our own lives and Clark and Blackaller join Monday's Idaho Matters to talk about BCT's latest production.