On The Wednesday, May 22, 2019 Edition Of Idaho Matters
- St. Luke's honors the wishes of veterans with terminal illnesses.
- St. Luke's partners with the City of Donnelly to overcome food desert.
- Idaho Chukar Foundation teaches dogs to avoid snakes and skunks.
- St. Luke's has partnered with the City of Donnelly to create a farmers market where vendors accept SNAP benefits, which aren't accepted from within 100 miles of the rural Central Idaho town. We look at the success of the Donnelly Farmers Market and efforts to reduce the food desert in Donnelly.
- The Idaho Chukar Foundation wants you to go safely hunting and hiking with your dogs. They are offering a training program that teaches dogs to stay away from snakes, skunks and porcupines. We learn about the classes and why they are good for both your pet and the wildlife.