On The Friday, November 1, 2019 Edition Of Idaho Matters
- Boise Mayoral Conversations: Dave Bieter.
- The Reporter Roundtable.
- 400-year-old play with modern ties.
- We finish our series on Boise's mayoral race with incumbent Mayor Dave Bieter, who has served in the role since 2004. He is running for a fourth consecutive term. He talks with Boise State Public Radio Morning Edition host George Prentice about his time in the position and why he believes he deserves another term.
- This week the Idaho Matters Reporter Roundtable gives their final take on next week's election. Listen at noon when our James Dawson of Boise State Public Radio join BoiseDev's Don Day and Rebecca Boone of the Associated Press to break down this week's headlines.
- Around the year 1620, a Basque person by the name of Catalina de Erauso received a Papal dispensation from Pope Urban VIII, allowing the Basque Spaniard to live the rest of their life as a man. De Erauso had spent almost two decades fighting with conquistadors in Chile and Peru, all the while posing as a male soldier. Now, a Boise State University professor is bringing a play of this story to light in modern times through a new English translation of the piece.
Have a question or comment for the show? Tweet @KBSX915 using #IdahoMatters