On The Tuesday, November 5, 2019 Edition Of Idaho Matters
- How do Idahoans respond to wildfire smoke?
- Idaho Shakespeare Festival preview for 2020.
- You Know The Place: Steele Apiaries Bee Farm.
- Boise State researchers look at how Idahoans perceive and react to wildfire smoke and the related effect on public preparedness. The study surveyed around 2,000 people from the Boise metro area. Idaho Matters talks to the researchers about what they found and how the state can better prepare to deal with wildfire smoke.
- The Idaho Shakespeare Festival recently finished their 2019 season and are now announcing their plans for the 2020 season. Idaho Matters talks with festival leaders about the success of 2019, and ambitions for the next set of five plays which run May through September.
- Boise State Public Radio's podcast "You Know The Place" explores some of Idaho's most interesting and quirky places. The most recent episode brings you to Steele Apiaries, a bee farm in Eagle where hosts Lacey and Joel learn all about this buzzing industry. Idaho Matters will air this special presentation of the podcast.
Have a question or comment for the show? Tweet @KBSX915 using #IdahoMatters