On The Monday, June 18, 2018 Edition Of Idaho Matters:
- BLM releases wild Soda Fire horses.
- Department of Agriculture monitoring invasive species.
- Exploring Glacier National Park.
- The Bureau of Land Management released 26 horses into the wild last week. They were the survivors of the Soda Fire of 2015 and on Monday's Idaho Matters we'll talk with Heather Tiel-Johnson, spokeswoman for Idaho's Wild Horse and Burro program.
- Department of Agriculture officials want to know how Mississippi ghost shrimp found their way to Boise River. We'll talk about invasive species in Idaho and the damage they cause to both the economy and our natural landscape.
- This story takes you deep into one of the most magestic of wild areas – Glacier National Park. Glacier straddles the Canadian border in Montana, and features one of the most dramatic stretches of the Rocky Mountains, where glaciers have etched the mountain range into sharp peaks and wide valleys. Reporter Michael May takes us into the park, with just what he could fit in his backpack ... and a microphone.