On The Friday, October 25, 2019 Edition Of Idaho Matters
- Boise Mayoral Conversations: Rebecca Arnold.
- The Reporter Roundtable.
- Asylum 49, an extreme haunted house.
- Ada County Highway District President Rebecca Arnold is no stranger to Boise politics. She has held her position on the ACHD commission for 15 years. Now she is running for mayor, competing against six other candidates including incumbent Dave Bieter, someone who Arnold has critiqued. She talks with Boise State Public Radio's George Prentice about her campaign and her goals for the city.
- What has happened over the last week? What surprises might occur on election day? The Reporter Roundtable answers these questions and more featuring Scott McIntosh from Idaho Statesman, Mike Sharp from KIVI and Margaret Carmel from the Idaho Press.
- For some, Halloween simply means that the holiday season is right around the corner, for others it is a time to dress up and carve pumpkins. But there are some who love the fright and scares of Halloween, and perhaps nothing else exemplifies this more than haunted houses. Asylum 49 in Salt Lake City has become infamous for its extreme nature and Mountain West News Bureau reporter Nate Hegyi explores the house of horrors.
Have a question or comment for the show? Tweet @KBSX915 using #IdahoMatters.