On The Friday, December 6, 2019 Edition Of Idaho Matters
- The Reporter Roundtable.
- Exploring the geology of the moon.
- An Idaho cancer institute celebrates 50 years.
- Or expert reporter panel of Melissa Davlin with IPTV, Scott McIntosh of the Idaho Statesman and Margaret Carmel with the Idaho Press breakdown the biggest headlines of the week. Hear updates from the runoff elections in Boise and Caldwell and more on the Idaho Matters Reporter Roundtable.
- What would it be like to set foot on the moon? What could you learn from the impact of craters on the surface? University of Idaho professor Gwen Barnes has spent lots of time studying this subject. She joins us to talk about her research on the moon.
- The Mountain States Tumor Institute is celebrating 50 years of cancer treatments in Idaho. To celebrate this anniversary, they are changing their name to the St. Luke’s Cancer Institute. Idaho Matters talks with an oncologist at the hospital about the history of the institute.
Have a question or comment for the show? Tweet @KBSX915 using #IdahoMatters