On The Thursday, December 19, 2019 Edition Of Idaho Matters
- Boise's relationship with lists.
- Raising money for raising houses.
- Treefort Music Fest plans for 2020.
- There was a time earlier this decade when getting on a national magazine or online publication's list was a big deal for Boise. But as the city's population continues to grow, the City of Trees is no stranger to these rankings. On the heels of a new recognition in Inc. Magazine's "surging cities" category, Idaho Matters asks Boise Dev's Don Day to help make sense of this kind of national media attention.
- The Home Partnership Foundation helps raise money for 80 nonprofits that support low income housing and homelessness causes around Idaho. As home prices continue to rise in the Treasure Valley, we learn about their new fundraising campaign.
- Treefort Music Fest is preparing for their March 2020 festival. The multi-day event is announcing their second round of bands and musicians to perform this coming year -- with hundreds of bands playing dozens of venues in downtown Boise.
Have a question or comment for the show? Tweet @KBSX915 using #IdahoMatters