Gov. Brad Little issued a stinging rebuke to Republican lawmakers Friday, saying they were playing a “shameful” game that threatens the state’s pandemic recovery by trying to repeal Idaho’s emergency declaration.
During a Friday news conference called earlier that morning, Gov. Brad Little sharply criticized fellow Republicans in the legislature pushing to limit emergency declarations to 30 days. Earlier in the week, state lawmakers in the House approved a bill that would allow the legislature to call itself back into session without the governor's approval.
- 'There's No End In Sight': Mail Delivery Delays Continue Across The Country
- Coronavirus FAQ: Why Am I Suddenly Hearing So Much About KF94 Masks?
- Refugee Resettlement Coordinator Is Hopeful For What Comes Next Under Biden
- Twitter Bans Account Linked To Iran's Supreme Leader
- Moderna And Pfizer Need To Nearly Double COVID-19 Vaccine Deliveries To Meet Goals