On a cold December evening, about 100 people gathered in downtown Boise to learn more about Add the Words . The group advocates on behalf of LGBTQ folks, and is focused on adding the words “sexual orientation” and “gender identity” to the Idaho Human Rights Act.
- Netflix Increases Subscription Prices As It Churns Out Original Content
- D.C. Judge Tells Furloughed Workers They Must Stay On The Job
- Gunman Who Fatally Shot Chicago's Hadiya Pendleton Sentenced To 84 Years In Prison
- IRS Recalling 46,000 Workers To Handle Tax Returns Despite Partial Shutdown
- Wait Times Normal At Most Airports, TSA Says, As More Agents Call Out Sick