According to a new survey pet ownership is on the rise across the country with around 60 percent of households having some sort of animal at home. And our region is especially pet-friendly.
This interview was originally broadcast November 8, 2018. Idaho Matters examines the process with a St. Luke's program director and a parent who has adopted a child.
- Florida Executes Inmate As Report Cites 'Continuing Erosion' Of Death Penalty
- 7-Year-Old Migrant Girl Dies Of Dehydration And Shock In Border Patrol Custody
- Man Who Sexually Assaulted Woman On Plane Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison
- A Trans Man Steps Into The Ring – And Wins His Debut As A Professional Boxer
- Yum and Yuck: The Psychology Of What We Eat...And What We Spit Out