This week in the Idaho Legislature, lawmakers spent time on budgets and human trafficking bills, while LGBTQ supporters came to the capitol to advocate for an anti-discrimination bill.
Host Gemma Gaudette leads a round table discussion of the week's headlines with the region's top journalists. This week Idaho Matters speaks with Kevin Richert of Idaho Education News , Seth Ogilvie of Idaho Public Television and George Prentice of the Boise Weekly .
- Video: Giant Great White Shark Frolics With Divers
- After Days Of Silence, Court Says Detained Iranian-American Is Testifying
- R. Kelly Has Been Dropped By RCA Records, 'Billboard' Reports
- 2 People Dead In S.C. Public Housing Complex, 411 Evacuated After Gas Leaks
- 'The Forward,' Storied Jewish Paper, Shutters Print Edition After 121 Years