On Wednesday, the Malheur Enterprise broke the story that 35 percent of people deemed to be criminally insane in Oregon and then let out of supervised care were charged with new crimes within three years of their release.
- Pence, Putin And Bolton Have 'Informal Conversation' At Asian Summit In Singapore
- Generation Z Is The Most Racially And Ethnically Diverse Yet
- Startup Offers To Sequence Your Genome Free Of Charge, Then Let You Profit From It
- Buzz, Buzz: Bitter Tasters Like Coffee Better
- Officials In California Tally Wildfire Losses, Release Missing Persons List